ONLINE SCOUT CONFERENCE FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT (BANGLADESH SCOUTS) 27th May to 31st May
The conference is jointly organised by Bangladesh Scouts, Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), and Bangladesh Government.
Theme: Scouting for Better Environment.
1. Enlighten the Youth Community about the positive changes in the environment due to the pandemic,
2. Bringing the Scouts of the OIC nations and Non OIC Muslim Community together to come up with sustainable solutions regarding the environment,
3. Bringing awareness to the scout about the importance of living harmoniously with the environment,
4. Giving the participants a sense of what can be done on an individual level to change the environment and make it better,
5. The talked about the initiatives can be adopted by the nations to the best practices of environment preservation.
On attending, participants will be awarded a verified certificate issued by the Bangladesh Government, ICYF and Bangladesh Scouts.
Sri Lanka Scout Association can nominate 8 more participants
ELIGIBILITY FOR CONFERENCE
1. Age must be between 18 – 35 years at the start of the Conference
2. Ability to communicate in English
3. Participants must be interested in
a. Environmental Science
c. Climate Action
d. Social Work.
4. We give preference to Scouts between 18-26, who can outline a project proposal at the time of applying. This project proposal must be completed by 10/5/2021.
Below are details of the Project Proposal
1. Conference Participants can submit projects.
2. Age must be between 18 – 26 years at the start of the Conference for Submission of projects
3. Project should be focused on Environment / climate change / sustainable development,
4. Each participant can submit only one project
5. Projects must be unique and never submit before to other place/organization/institution etc. Plagiarism will be strictly checked by the Judges,
6. Projects should be submitted in English language, word limit: Max. 2000 (excluding any audio, video, image etc.). Marks will be deducted for additional words,
7. Power Point presentation (20 Slides) of each project must be submitted with the project.
8. Cash prizes for the best project proposals will be awarded ($200 – $2500) – the judge’s decision is final.
|3||Data & Information||10|