Unit : Gomuwa - Each Gomuwa consists of 40 Singithi Scouts.
Bunches : Each flower bunch consists of 8-10 Singithi Scouts.
Objectives of Singithi Scout Section
1. To create an interest in Scouting among the youngest children in Sri Lankan Schools.
2. To introduce and enroll members to the Scout Movement from the beginning of School Educational System in Sri Lanka.
3. To assist in building competencies of children from the first stage of their development
4. To encourage students to love and admire nature
5. To help others and be satisfied and happy by engaging in different simple activities
Singithi Scout Promise
"I love my Religion and Country"
Singithi Scout Law
1. Singithi Scout obeys elders.
2. Singithi Scout is always happy.
Singithi Scout Motto
“Friendship and Happiness”
How to start a Singithi Gomuwa (Unit)
A Scout Master or Mistress who has followed Phase I Introductory Course can start a Singithi Gomuwa.There should be a minimum of 12 or maximum of 40 children. In a Gomuwa (Unit) there can be several bunches. In each bunch there can be 8 – 10 Singithi scouts.Each bunch can have names of beautiful flowers. (e.g. Anthurium, Lotus, Sun Flower, Ehala, Ruk Aththana.)
Singithi Scout Uniform
Singithi Scout Badges
Methods of Training
Conducting an outdoor meeting after school hours for half an hour by a Phase I trained Singithi Scout Master or Mistress. The meeting should be according to the Singithi Scout Programme.