APR Workshop on Environmental Education in Scouting 2017 Sri Lanka
Start Date : 2017-09-29
End Date : 2017-10-02
Posted on September 29, 2017
Friday, September 29, 2017 to Tuesday, October 3, 2017
at Hotel Yapahuwa Paradise, Sri Lanka
This is a historical event in Sri Lanka Scouting where 36 participants from 15 Countries of the APR Region together with 3 resource persons of the APR Support Center will attend this well-organized workshop.
Additionally many local participants will also attend.
Motive and levels of the Workshop:
This Workshop will be an opportunity for the Scouters and the participants
- to exchange ideas and views on environmental education and to develop and review the environment educational program in the NSO,
- to promote the program at scout unit level where Scouts can implement the program at their local communities and
- to foster new working knowledge for promotion and implementation of the World Scout Environmental Program (WSEP) among NSOs in APR Region.
- Inauguration ceremony of “10,000” trees environment conservation programme.
- Venue: Swiss Hotel, Kandy, Sri Lanka
- Venue: Yapahuwa Paradise Hotel, Yapahuwa, Sri Lanka
- Venue: Sri Lanka Girl Guide Headquarters, Colombo-07
- The Leader in You – Leadership Training Program Organized by …
- Annual Blood Donation Program of Ethugalpura Pioneers’ Rover Crew was …